Updated 16 June 2021
Current Travel Restrictions
Following the announcement on Wednesday 16th June by Acting Premier James Merlino the travel restrictions for residents of Metropolitan Melbourne have been lifted effective 11.59pm Thursday 17th June. Residents of Metropolitan Melbourne can travel freely around the state from this time with some limitations as noted below.
From 11.59pm Thursday 17th June, leisure travel to Regional Victoria is permitted for residents of Metropolitan Melbourne and Regional Victoria but is restricted to single households/intimate partners PLUS five adults and their dependents until at least 11.59pm Thursday 24th June.
If you are travelling from interstate and are unable to attend your upcoming booking due to border closures, please contact us via the Booking Amendment Form below to make alternative arrangements for your booking.
What you need to do
If you have a booking with us and are affected by the restrictions and can no longer attend please contact us via the Booking Amendment Form below to make alternative arrangements for your booking.
Stay up to date – Requirements may change
Requirements are changing daily as the situation evolves, so please keep abreast of the changes and simply contact us if you need to postpone your booking. We are happy to assist and will look forward to welcoming you in the future.
For more information please visit coronavirus.vic.gov.au
How to Contact Us
Due to the large volume of enquiries we are currently receiving, we ask that you submit your request via the form rather than calling us. If you have another query and need to contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be working through the requests in order of date of arrival and appreciate your patience. Our team is working on this as a priority and we will get to your request as soon as we can.
Thanks for your patience
Our priority is to ensure the health and safety of our team members, housekeepers and contractors and especially you, our guests. We are constantly reviewing our processes and procedures according to the latest government health and safety advice.
As such we have implemented the following additional health and safety measures to minimise the spread of COVID19 and ensure that you have a happy and safe time away.
To minimise contact with our team members and reduce foot traffic in our booking office, we have moved to contactless check-in. This means that you can proceed directly to your property on the day of arrival. Prior to arrival, you will receive a registration form via email that can be completed online. Once completed, details on check-in and key access will be provided.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
Our housekeeping team members are taking every precaution to ensure that the highest possible hygiene standards are maintained at each property including:
- Disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces including door handles, faucets, appliances, light switches, TV remotes, kitchen surfaces, bedside tables, keys, etc.
- Bed sheets are laundered to hospital-grade standard.
- Housekeeping team members utilising PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in accordance with Worksafe recommendations and following strict personal hygiene measures
24 Hour Booking Buffer
Wherever possible*, properties are vacant for a minimum of 24 hours prior to every check-in to minimise same day changeovers (different guests checking in and out of a property on the same day).
How to Contact Us
We can be contacted by phone or email every day during business hours on 03 5348 4422 or by emailing email@example.com.
* 24-hour booking buffer: a 24-hour booking buffer is placed before and after all bookings for the period 1st June 2020 – 31 MAY 2021 whenever possible at participating properties. This does not apply to any existing bookings and same day changeovers that were already in place before the 24-hour booking buffer was implemented so whilst the majority of bookings will have a 24 hour period of vacancy prior to check-in, this will not be possible for every booking in this period. If you would like to check if there is a 24-hour booking buffer prior to your intended arrival, please contact our team before placing your booking, on 03 5348 4422.
Keeping Our Community Safe
We very much look forward to welcoming you to Daylesford and the Macedon Ranges. Tourism is the lifeblood of our region and is vital to our local economy. We look forward to the return of loyal guests and welcoming new visitors to discover all that our wonderful region has to offer.
Like many regional communities we have many vulnerable residents and access to health care is limited. We therefore ask all Dayget guests to follow the public health and safety guidelines to minimise the spread of COVID19 in our local community.
When out and about in our region, please adhere to the social distancing guidelines, remaining 1.5m from others at all times.
Hand Sanitiser & Hygiene
Please follow the recommendations for regular hand washing and sanitising and always use cough etiquette.
Unwell? Do not Travel. Stay at Home.
If you are unwell or displaying any symptoms, please don’t risk it and do not travel. Follow the official health advice; stay at home and seek medical advice.
What if I am unable to travel because of my COVID19 status?
If you are unable to travel to the accommodation on the reserved dates due to a suspected or confirmed case of COVID19, please advise us ASAP, ideally at least 48 hours prior to arrival or 24 hours at the latest. You can then choose from the following options for your booking:
- Transfer booking to alternative dates (no fees apply)
- Credit Coupon issued for the full amount paid to be used for a future booking at the property (no fees apply).
The credit coupon will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue. You do not need to stay within the validity period, you only need to make a booking for any future date before the expiry date on the coupon.
What if I am unable to travel because of new government-issued travel restrictions?
All bookings made after 4th May 2020 are subject to the following special provisions:
If the guest is unable to travel to the accommodation on the reserved dates due to Government Issued Travel Restrictions, the guest can choose from the following options:
- Option 1. Transfer booking to alternative dates (no fees apply)
- Option 2. Credit Coupon issued for the full amount paid to be used at a future date (no fees apply)
The credit coupon will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The guest does not need to stay within the validity period, they only need to make a booking for any future date before the expiry date on the coupon.
- The credit coupon will be issued for the property the guest originally booked.
- If the guest booked via a Third Party Agent, the credit coupon will be issued less any commissions and fees retained by the Third Party Agent
- If the guest does not wish to take up the offer of a date transfer or credit coupon the standard terms and conditions, including applicable cancellation fees as per item 7.d. of our Booking Terms and Conditions will apply.
These arrangements will be reviewed and updated on an ongoing basis as further advice is received. Please check this page regularly for updates.